QR Code Link to This Post
VOLT is seeking candidates for “IT Technician” role for a contingent position with possibility of conversion to FTE. Candidate in this role has a working knowledge of computers and amazing customer service skills.
- Provide remote desktop support for end users’ workstations
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Windows (7, 8, 10) and Office (2010, 2013, 2016, and 365)
- Troubleshoot Network, Internet connectivity problems, peripherals (printers, scanners, and other devices).
- Troubleshoot PC Hardware
- Provide support for backups, antivirus, web filtering, spam filtering and common line of business applications
- Provide support for common IT tasks (password resets, new user setups, etc.).
- Document, track, and monitor support requests and provide timely feedback to end users during and upon resolution.
- Other duties as assigned by System Administrator.
- Organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail.
- Written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems.
- Working knowledge of internal PC components.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Ability to work independently and in small teams.
- Ability to learn and retain information.
- Maintaining a clean and organized office work space.
- Must have a valid Washington state drivers’ license.
- Proven ability to: work independently as well as part of a team, effectively multi- task, consistently meet deadlines, prioritize and organize workload.
- Must be able to pass an employment criminal background check
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally through email, on the phone, and in person.
- Possesses analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to convey technical issues and materials to non-technical audience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction or supervision.
- Customer service oriented.
- Ability to meet and maintain punctuality and attendance expectations.
VOLT is an Equal Opportunity Employer