condition: like new make / manufacturer: Razer model name / number: Blade 15
QR Code Link to This Post
I have for sale a hardly used Razer Blade 15 gaming laptop. I bought it from Best Buy in mid-September 2018. I initially bought this for work (I am not a gamer) to run workstation-class applications. However, a month into it I was given a Lenovo workstation class laptop and I have not used the Razer since. The Razer 15 came with 16GB of RAM and 512 GB of SSD space. I upgraded the Razer to 32GB of RAM and 1 TB SSD. Yes, this is pretty zippy and has a 144 Hz refresh rate LCD. Below are the brief specifications of this Razer Blade 15.
- Windows 10 operating system (Fresh install)
- 15.6" 144Hz Full HD display (1920 x 1080)
- 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8750H mobile processor (6 core, 12 threads)
- 32GB RAM
- 1 TB SSD PCI-e
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics with Max-Q design (6 GB Video RAM)
- Weighs 4.6 lbs. and is 0.66" thin
- Aluminum unibody
- HDMI output expands your viewing options
- Thunderbolt 3 port for connecting advanced monitors and external drives
- Dual-band wireless network connectivity
- Built-in HD webcam with microphone
- Full RGB keyboard
- Additional ports
Mini DisplayPort. Thunderbolt 3 port. Headphone/microphone combo jack.
Note: This laptop does not include a built-in DVD/CD drive.
The link below is the exact model that I bought from Best Buy with the exception of the RAM and SSD. At the time I bought it for $2,199 + tax and Best Buy's 1-year warranty service (I have proof of purchase if required)