• Membership Sales:This position is heavily sales driven with a focus on memberships. If selling is not something you excel at, this position is not for you! But when done correctly, our sales process doesn’t feel like sales at all.
• Account Management:Sales Associate is helps manage all active membership accounts, including invoicing, cancellation mitigation, etc.
• Community Outreach:We love being active in the community! There are so many opportunities to get outside the studio and promote our business in South Lake Union. Sales Associate will actively participate in activities such as Chamber of Commerce events, fundraisers, community days, etc.
• Marketing:We use typical advertising methods (internet, social media, etc.) but we really love the creative stuff! Networking, corporate wellness, the local Chamber of Commerce, etc. In the South Lake Union neighborhood, there are countless opportunities to network with other business professionals. Lots of corporations and insurance companies offer incentives for their employees to participate in fitness programs, with the goal of creating a healthy workplace.
• Member Experience:Arguably the Sales Associates most important job of all! Do members like you? Do they love the studio? Do they want to tell friends and family about the incredible instructors at Pilates ProWorks?
This is a rare opportunity to work directly alongside the owner in a bright, open, high-end boutique studio. This position is part time, and offers base pay, commission, free classes at the studio, and staff discount on retail.
Associate will provide top notch customer service and aim to make each member's and client’s experience exceptional! Do you have this effect on people? If yes, we want to hear from you!
Applicants must be available flexible hours including evenings and some weekends, a team player, and a non-smoker. Must have a passion for our industry and must be a great representative for Pilates ProWorks.
**Experience in the fitness industry is preferred but not required. Sales experience and people skills are a top priority for candidate consideration. We highly encourage candidates with strong sales backgrounds and experience to apply.
***Please do not apply if you do not meet these specifications***
Must be a high-energy fitness enthusiast with a passion for helping others!
Must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license and clear criminal history.
If you are uncomfortable doing sales or uncomfortable on the phone and being highly self-sufficient, this is not the job for you.
If you are not enthusiastic about a healthy lifestyle and helping others share in that enthusiasm, this is not the job for you.
If you think you are an ideal fit for this role, apply now!
A successful candidate will enjoy working in our boutique fitness environment, will have a friendly, outgoing personality, and genuinely care about helping others.
Bonuses and base pay increases will be awarded based on growth achievements and for extraordinary performance.
Pilates ProWorks SeattleSLU is a dog-friendly studio! If you love dogs, and might like to bring yours to work, please apply. If you’re not a dog-person, this isn’t the role for you.
Interested candidates please submit a full resume including cover letter explaining why you want this position by replying to this posting. You will be contacted for interviews following the review process.
APPLICATION/RESUME DEADLINE:Looking to fill this position immediately.
Local residents near Seattle are encouraged to apply!