We are looking for an astute, dynamic and energetic worker to join the team at Sacred Rain Healing Center, Seattle's only indoor/outdoor, all-gender, clothing-optional hydrotherapy spa. The spa attendant is responsible for overseeing our guests' experience in the locker room and on our outdoor deck.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be professional and sharp;
- Have the ability to be self-directed;
- Be able to be on their feet for the entire shift;
- Not be afraid to hustle and work hard;
- Be able to safely lift 50 pounds;
- Be detail-oriented and meticulous, willing to work to highest industry standards;
- Be comfortable and professional working amongst people of all genders in a clothing-optional environment.
As spa attendant, your job will include:
- Pleasant and courteous customer service for all guests in the 3,000-square-foot hydrotherapy area of the spa;
- Cleaning and maintaining a high level of sanitation in locker room, showers and restrooms;
- Cleaning and maintaining a high level of orderliness on outdoor deck;
- Cleaning, maintaining and monitoring operations of outdoor cedar sauna, outdoor jetted spa pool and outdoor showers;
- Daily water testing and documentation for spa pool;
- Washing, drying and folding sarongs, towels and linens.
- Vacuuming, mopping, wiping surfaces;
- Continuous hand-drying of showers between uses;
- Continuous buffing out of locker room between guests;
- Watering and caring for extensive outdoor plant collection.
What we offer:
- $15 per hour to start
- Free access to spa facilities for you and a significant other
- Generous employee discounts for massage and acupuncture
- Flexible schedule
- Healthy, supportive work environment
We are looking to fill day shifts (9am - 4pm) and evening shifts (4pm - 10:30pm), including weekends. 28 to 35 hours per week. For more, check out our website at sacredrainhealing.com
Please send resume and cover letter via email response or bring them by the spa in Ballard.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers