Adobe Systems is seeking a highly motivated Software QA Engineer (Blackbox) contractor who can thrive in a fast-paced environment and with demonstrated experience in software testing. We are looking for someone who has a computer science background and experience with testing web and mobile applications like Adobe Spark (spark.adobe.com)
QR Code Link to This Post
What you'll do
• Design and run tests for web and mobile.
• Work with a minimum of technical supervision or supplemental engineering/QE support.
• Embrace a highly collaborative team that requires effective communication and quality of contributions.
• Investigate and recommend ways to improve product functionality, usability, reliability performance and security.
• Participate in product requirements and development sessions to advocate for automation approaches and best practices to contribute to design decisions and to ensure seamless integration of new features with current system functionality.
What you need to succeed
• Education in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience in quality assurance & automation.
• Experience in working and testing with Mobile applications
• Familiarity with automated web front end testing tools
• Strong HTML and CSS skills.
• Good knowledge of software testing fundamentals for web services, APIs, mobiles apps.
• Good understanding of common testing methodologies and ability to apply them.
• Good problem solving and diagnostic skills, experience with troubleshooting.
• Passion for web technologies, a sharp eye for detail and critical thinking abilities.
• Ability to easily learn new technologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We consider a plus
• Experience in developing test automation frameworks & systems.
• Working in a Scrum team or in an Agile environment.
• Working with remote teams.