The Care Manager - Community Outreach Coordinator's primary role is to support our clients care needs by being the liaison between our Senior clients ( and their families ) and our Office supporting staff ( Staffing Coordinator/Care givers ) as well as doing outside sales - generating lead sources that facilitate the growth of our company.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Care Manager/Community Outreach Coordinator regularly meets with our Clients and families to assess their ongoing needs, recommendations and the level of services needed to allow them to stay at home for the duration of their care. As our community outreach contact the Care Manager will also be meeting in professional environments such as, Hospitals, Assisted Living Facilities, Senior Centers and public venues to promote HomeWell services. The Care-Manager/Community Outreach Coordinator will be educating professional referral sources about the company’s home care services, finding out what is important to referral sources, and asking for opportunities to help people in their home.
This position requires that you will use your own transportation to drive to and from various locations day to day ( On-site visits of clients and dropping in on referral sources - we reimburse mileage/expenses associated with job ) On-call at least one weekend a month ( on-call can/will be done remotely - from your home, etc ) - should our Staffing Coordinator need time off.
The ideal candidate will have the following abilities and personality traits:
· Highly Professional ( Strong loyalty to the Company you work for )
· Computer and Tech proficient ( Able to navigate social media to post and update )
· Friendly, positive outlook, upbeat
· Very organized and efficient
· Self Motivating/Goal oriented - does not need to be micro-managed - can take the lead and get great results
· Detail oriented
· Passionate and driven to grow the company
· Have an engaging personality that can stand out from the crowd in their ability to build trust, strong relationships, and communicate our company’s mission statement effectively
· Comfortable going into homes/businesses and interacting with potential clients, existing clients and families
· Have Senior Care industry experience and a desire to help Seniors
· Experience with Marketing/Sales programs
· Experience with Networking (with Social Media promotion )
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
· Minimum of 2 years previous consultative sales experience (in health care or related would be preferred)
· Valid drivers’ license and proof of insurance required
· Ability to communicate effectively with professionals in a variety of industries (finance, legal, health care, etc.)
· Ability to use standard office equipment, PC and demonstrate proficiency in MS Office and data base management systems
· Ability to be self-directing
Care Manager/Community Outreach Coordinator Essential Functions:
· Making seven in person visits to referral sources/clients each day (minimum).
· Attend networking meetings.
· Identify new opportunities for growth.
· Grow business by increasing number of professional referrals.
· Educate and possess the ability to demonstrate our value for referral sources and consumers.
· Ensuring that lead sources are stocked with HomeWell marketing materials.
· Maintaining Marketing section of company database.
· Maintaining/managing client records in accordance with the Department of health, State of Washington.
· Available after hours/some weekends as needed.
· Become a viable member of a hard working team.
· Follow up all referral source communication with hand written Thank You notes.