fer public. favoritaLucrative Work from Home Opportunity Setting Appointments! (Seattle/Tacoma)oculta aquesta publicació
compensació: $15 to $20 per hour, DOE plus the potential to make up to $40 to $50 per hour with our generous bonus program. tipus d'ocupació: temps parcial
QR Code Link to This Post
Earn up to $20/hour base, or $50/hour effective comp after commissions/bonuses!
We seek to pay above average wages for clever, highly resourceful, brave and influential appointment setters with B2B or advertising sales experience. You will work from an easy to learn CRM which will provide prospects' information and are only responsible for making the calls and setting the appointments. Our outside sales representatives will close the deals and when they do you will earn a very generous bonus which is what could boost your hourly effective rate up to $50 per hour.
Our company, Terraboost Media, is growing rapidly because we deliver exceptional value and something fresh to local community advertisers to get the word out about their company or practice. We provide "hand sanitizing wipe kiosks" at the front doors of major national grocery store chains, drug store chains, malls and airports. These kiosks feature a giant photographic quality ad space available to local businesses on an exclusive basis. Kindly go to www.sponsorwellness.com to learn more about the product. Basically you will be setting appointments for a highly coveted health & wellness sponsorship on an exclusive basis. Your prospects will be excited to hear from you!!!
This is a part-time opportunity, and we're extremely flexible for the right candidates in terms of number of hours per week. You may work anywhere from 10-29 hours per week initially with the possibility of a full-time opportunity in the future.
The ideal candidate:
• Has a desire and hunger to earn money -a hunter mentality.
• Is a self-starter, able to work independently.
• Has 1+ years of appointment setting, lead generation or outbound calling experience.
• Has a great personality with the ability to engage others quickly.
• Exhibits dynamic verbal communication skills and the ability to "sell the appointment".
• Has basic computer skills (Windows, email, Google, able to easily navigate internet).
• Has great prospecting/lead generation skills and a proven track record of success.
• Has a Windows computer and access to internet and phone.