Unarmed Security Officer
QR Code Link to This Post
There is an immediate job opportunity for an experienced Security Officer (Part-Time) in Seattle, Washington with a background in security operations and customer service. This position is in support of a client with a prominent global presence. This is a high visibility position and requires exceptional interpersonal skills.
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
$16 per hour during training. After successful completion of training, pay will increase to $23.25 per hour. Hiring part-time with potential for full-time employment.
• Must be available for duty in support of a 24/7 operation.
• Either possess or can easily obtain certifications in CPR/First Aid and Washington State Guard License. Training will be provided by Inter-Con Security Systems.
• Understand security operations and response requirements.
• Interact well with all levels of individuals and possess exceptional customer service skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written, to support the protection of people, assets, and infrastructure.
• Possess at least a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Prior security, law enforcement, or military experience.
• Must possess a minimum of three years full-time work experience.
• Must be able to meet and maintain any applicable Washington State licensing or certification requirements.
• Valid Driver’s license
• Work history to include:
• Demonstrated ability to respond to critical incidents and effectively communicate information to stakeholders and decision makers.
• Demonstrated critical thinking skills.
• Demonstrated ability to meet compliance requirements, monitor personnel and assets, and make appropriate notifications through technological platforms.
• Strong communication skills
• Demonstrated customer service skills and diplomacy with all levels of personnel.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Demonstrated ability to assess and act appropriately to a variety of critical incidents, including but not limited to emergency response and management of large groups/entities.
• Attention to detail relative to all aspects of security operations.
$750 sign-on bonus after 90 days of hire.
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. provides Equal Employment and Affirmative Action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups. PPO License Number 6822.