At Securitas Security, we look to hire the best in the business. Our Transit Security Officers serve a vital role in the overall protection of patrons and the surrounding community. If you’re a security professional seeking a future in public safety or law enforcement, join our team today and gain knowledge and experience to further your future!
PAY: $20.03 per hour PLUS over-time and advancement opportunities!
HOURS: Full-time; ALL shifts needed. *Must be able to work weekends and holidays!
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• At least 1 year of prior security, military, law enforcement or related field experience
• Valid Washington Driver’s license and clean driving record
• Stable/consistent work history
• Prefer open availability/flexible with scheduling
• Must be able to withstand inclement weather conditions
• Must be able to stand and be on feet for long periods of time without assistance
• Must be able to maintain composure under high stress situations
• Must possess good judgment on all levels but particularly in safety.
• Must be comfortable with and able to perform protective actions in accordance with “use of force” policies and guidelines.
• Must be able to meet the minimum requirements for state and local licensing and/or site standards as established by the company.
• Must be able to meet, follow, and maintain company appearance policy at all times
• Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
• Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
• Must have a reliable means of transportation to and from designated platform
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
• paid vacation time
• Extensive training programs: manual restraint (handcuff) training, baton training (as needed), defensive tactics training
• FREE custom uniforms (includes body armor as needed)
• Career growth opportunities!
• WEEKLY PAY CYCLE!!!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
• We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
• Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
• Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
Questions? Give our office a call at 425-278-4712
Let Securitas be the stepping stone to your future!