CorneaGen is a mission-driven company committed to transforming how corneal surgeons treat and care for the cornea. Based in Seattle, the company is innovating the next generation of cornea care, from new medical devices and biologics to therapeutics and interventions. CorneaGen supports corneal surgeons and their patients with a spectrum of services, including the latest in innovative products, delivery of the highest quality tissue, surgeon education, and advocacy for patient access and reimbursement policies.
QR Code Link to This Post
Put your passion to work and consider joining this team of professionals in fulfilling our mission to eliminate corneal blindness by 2040.
To learn more about CorneaGen, or apply for this position, please visit our website at http://www.corneagen.com/About/Careers.aspx
Provide data entry support into systems utilized by the Clinical Operations department via digital administrative updates, complete reports and testing, support data dashboard development, and address daily/weekly/monthly audits to increase department efficiency. Support the governing board of systems through testing new programs and applications to improve data system functions and integration with each system. Assist Distribution department function through digital administrative tasks as directed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs both routine and complex administrative support for Clinical Operations in organizational, administrative and operational matters including scheduling and maintenance of calendars, taking and managing meeting minutes, document creation and file management.
- Facilitate data entry, system updates, and follow up of administrative updates as directed.
- Support the completion of daily, weekly, and monthly SalesForce Audits.
- Address and resolve duplicate SalesForce orders entered linked to iTransplant ID.
- Enter Recipient information form data to allow for accurate year end reporting. Enter and update new information provided in forms by customers.
- Build basic reports to answer questions posed by the department.
- Assist or perform other projects or duties as needed.
- Work as a team player with co-workers and in conjunction with other departments to support the company’s goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and 3 years of experience in Ophthalmology or Eye Banking related position preferred.
- Experience using databases such as iTransplant, SalesForce, and NetSuite
- High level of attention to detail and ability to work well under deadlines.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast changing and high growth environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to discern appropriate methods and content of communications.
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive demeanor in all interactions with co-workers, senior management, Board Members and VIP guests.
- Demonstrates integrity and the highest level of confidentiality in all actions.
- Proven ability to take initiative, determine priorities and exercise sound judgment.
- Skilled in Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Ability to take and transcribe meeting notes into accurate and thorough minutes.
- Excellent records management skills.
- Ability to work weekends and evenings as needed.
- Personal support of organ and tissue donation.
- Essential to perform all functions of the job accurately and in a timely manner.
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints.
- Able to arrive for work on time and maintain a good attendance record.
- Demonstrates passion for the Mission and Values of CorneaGen, including personal support of organ and tissue donation.