SEngine Precision Medicine is a privately held start-up located in Seattle's bustling South Lake Union neighborhood focusing on drug target discovery and personalized oncology. SEngine employs high throughput technology to identify drug options tailored to each individual patient's cancer to guide personalized treatment decisions for patients and their physicians.
SEngine Precision Medicine is looking for a highly motivated Cell Culture Technician to be a part of our team! This role has room and opportunity for career growth and development.
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only: Seattle, WA 98109
Title: Cell Culture Technician
• Minimum 2 years' experience with human tissue culture, adherent and/or suspension cells.
• Aseptic technique in BSL-2 laboratory
• Attention to detail
• Media preparation
• Independent achiever but also capable of working in teams
• Excellent communication; verbal and written
• General laboratory maintenance.
• Cell viability assays and other cell-based assays.
• Maintain a detailed laboratory notebook demonstrating adherence to SOPs
• Maintain centralized database of samples
• BA/BS in Biology or relevant field
• Background in cancer biology (molecular biology or cell biology perhaps)
• Clinical Lab experience
• High-throughput screening experience
• Immunofluorescence staining and other cell analytical techniques
• Organoid and/or primary cell culture
Join us! SEngine Precision Medicine offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If interested in applying for this position, please apply with a short cover letter and resume.
SEngine Precision Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, and veteran status.
No recruiters, or calls please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities