NVL LABS is one of the most trusted Industrial Hygiene &
Environmental Health Services firm in the Pacific North West. The caliber
of our customers include , aerospace company, city, county, medical centers, schools, housing
authorities, property managers and corporations.
Since 1995, we've provided testing services to more than 23,000 commercial and residential customers, delivering the highest quality service, from start to finish. Our professionals are state-licensed, and fully insured.
We are currently looking for an "Environmental Field Tech Trainee".
* Bachelors of Science Degree or 1 Years Relevant Field Experience (preferred but not required)
* Asbestos Building Inspector (AHERA Certified) training will be provided to selected candidate
* Client service and goal oriented
* Good writing skills Maintain high standards of professionalism
* Be independent, resourceful, and have reliable personal transportation