Warehouse / Wholesale (Seattle)
QR Code Link to This Post
compensation: $16 - $17 per hour DOE
employment type: full-time
United Tile General Warehouse Distribution
This position involves continuous heavy lifting (tile), operating a forklift, working in a warehouse with open doors, occasionally driving forklift outdoors to assist customers with loading materials. You will be trained in all aspects of warehouse distribution including receiving, put-away, order picking, inventory, working directly with customers, processing returns. This is a Monday - Friday position 8:00AM to 5:00PM. Occasional overtime is required.
• Experienced with RF scanner/wireless warehousing
• Comfortable in fast-paced dynamic environment, able to multi-task
• Manages time effectively and adapts quickly to multiple and changing priorities
• Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills
• Computer proficient – Word, Excel, Outlook will be used regularly
• Team player who works productively with wide range of people
• Experienced Forklift Operator - Safely operate both stand-up and sit-down forklifts
• Ability to regularly lift up to 70 lbs. We sell tile, this is a very physically demanding job
• Maintain accurate inventory and ensure every transaction is accurately and thoroughly processed by effectively utilizing wireless warehouse system (RF scanner) for every function.
• Effectively manage the customer experience by ensuring customer Will-Calls remain top priority in warehouse and orders are filled quickly and accurately, without sacrificing employee and customer safety.
• Ensure the interior/exterior of facility is neat, clean, safe, organized. Five-S all day every day.
• Support sales efforts within United Tile's market by providing operational support to other branches and departments.
Education & Experience:
• High school diploma/GED required
• 2 years in similar position preferred
• Wholesale distribution experience preferred
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. United Tile has a complete benefits package including health, dental and 401K. United Tile is an equal opportunity employer and requires pre-employment drug screening as well as a background check. Testing positive for marijuana on the drug screen will disqualify candidate.