If you have a passion for people and a flair for design, this is the career opportunity you have been waiting for. If you are a self-motivated and detail-orientated individual, Contract Furnishings Mart (CFM) will provide the tools and training you need to achieve outstanding success as our next Interior Design Sales Representative. We’re looking for someone who takes pride in helping clients solve their project needs, from start to finish. Your daily motivation is to create and maintain trusting and long-lasting relationships that keep customers coming back year after year.
QR Code Link to This Post
What You’ll Do
• Sell flooring, tile/stone, countertops and cabinets and their coordinating maintenance and installation products
• Greet customer on the sales floor and determine their wants and needs
• Keep up-to-date on the wide selection of products we offer, along with the pros and cons of each so you can help educate our customers to make informed decisions
• Provide outstanding customer service
• Write and follow through with sales orders
• Work through and follow up after completion of jobs
• Build long-lasting client relationships that keeps them as customers for life
• Network regularly and work effectively with other store employees
• Follow up in a timely and professional manner with customers on all requests or concerns
• Answer questions and provide information to customers about our products
• Assist customers with their surface choices – explaining their features and benefits
• Help customers with their choices through decorating and design advice
Flooring experience preferred but not required
Benefits: Full medical, 401k, PTO, vacation time
Who We Are
CFM is a fun, fast-paced, family-owned wholesale company who sells flooring, tile, countertops and cabinets. We’ve been in business for over 35 years, with multiple locations in the Pacific Northwest. We believe in taking care of our customers, working together, and having a great time doing it. No two days are the same. We operate Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm with extended evening hours on Wednesdays and morning hours on Saturdays from 8:30am-noon.
Our entire team is on salary so there is no need to fight for commissions. We cultivate an amazing team environment where we get to work together towards the common goal of serving our customers and creating repeat customers for life. (No cold calling involved). We are a family-oriented team looking for someone who is eager for a long-term position where you can grow.
If this position excites you and our company sounds like a place you’ll flourish and feel at home, please reply to this post with your resume.