When you join the StorQuest Self Storage family, you’re tapping into the power of a different kind of brand. As a William Warren Group managed company, StorQuest seeks motivated individuals who can contribute to our evolving culture. That’s where YOU come in.
QR Code Link to This Post
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Facility: StorQuest Redmond/187th
The Assistant Manager is a devoted team player the Manager can always count on. The Assistant Manager has our hand in making the facility experience awesome for the StorQuest customer.
• Sales and goal-oriented ‘people person’ with exceptional telephone skills and a knack for turning telephone and walk-in inquiries into rentals on the spot.
• Understands financials and is no stranger to working with receipts, payments, budgets, etc.
• Eager to share enthusiasm with customers, providing excellent service and meshing seamlessly with the StorQuest culture. When problems arise, you already have a constructive solution.
• A team player eager to develop with our growing company.
• Takes on admin tasks like a pro and is completely proficient in Word/Excel (tech-savvy.)
• Able to interpret reports and deliver them in a timely manner.
• True attention to detail when it comes to maintenance and upkeep of the company. Examples:
o Working with teammates to ensure the facility runs smoothly and taking on the Manager’s responsibilities when absent.
o Keep close tabs on the facility (monitors security system; performs lock checks on a daily basis).
o Keeps golf cart, company units, and grounds clean and free of debris at all times and leads by example.
o Assists customers with truck rentals if necessary.
Medical, Dental and Vision
401(k) with Matching Contributions
Paid Vacation & Sick Time
Teambuilding Events & Activities
Employee Assistance Program