available afternoons available evenings available mornings available overnight available weekdays available weekends education completed: some college
QR Code Link to This Post
- Help the customers in person and over the phone with a kind, professional service and care in workplaces diverse as retail food cashiering, public library, journalism
- Recognition for perfect attendance in a renowned 16 week culinary program. Live 2 blocks away.
- Worked 4 years in a recent job. Jobs have included opening and closing, working shifts alone, cashiering, and roles of increasing responsibility in different professions
- Cashiering at multiple locations including cash, debit, student account transactions
- Write and track up to 150 order tickets due simultaneously daily for toddlers’ lunches while working on multiple tasks
Kitchen Helper, Krittika’s Thai Restaurant, Seattle, Dec 2014 – Jan 2019 (4 years)
Cook, Sodexo, Seattle, Feb 2014 – Sep 2014
- Customer service and cashiering at locations including Sandella’s Café, Falcon Grill, Medley station, dining hall, special event banquets and ceremonies
Photo Editor & Photographer, university magazine, newspapers, yearbook. 3+ years
Library Page, King County Library System, Fairwood, 1+ year
- Assist patrons with questions, sort and shelve materials with attention to detail
Busser, Golden Peacock Restaurant, Fairwood
Culinary Graduate, Certificate with Perfect Attendance, FareStart,
Seattle, Nov 2013 – Feb 2014
Journalism minor, Art major, Western Washington University, Bellingham, 2003-2008
Portable Background Check clearance, WA Dept of Children, Youth & Families, through 5/2022
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers