Indigo Real Estate Services has an opening for a Sr. Maintenance Technician for TraVigne Apartments, a boutique 75-unit building located in the Roosevelt/U-District neighborhood of Seattle, WA.
QR Code Link to This Post
Hours are Mon-Fri, 7AM-4PM.
The Sr. Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining the physical condition and appearance of the property (grounds, internal, exterior). This includes, but is not limited to:
• Organizing, coordinating, and managing the overall maintenance operations--including curb appeal, timely work request service, quality turnover/make-ready schedule, and cost-effective inventory control and ordering for the property;
• Diagnosing and performing minor and routine maintenance/repair in a timely and professional manner;
• Obtaining bids and negotiating prices as necessary with vendors and contractors;
• Performing effective emergency maintenance (after hours);
• Managing and maintaining all contracts and warranties;
• Reporting to and working with vendors, the on-site Business Manager, and other Indigo staff members to address the property's needs according to company/ownership standards.
Requirements for this position include:
• Minimum of 2-3 years experience in property maintenance;
• High school diploma or equivalent (BA degree preferred);
• Effective conflict resolution and customer service skills;
• Ability to effectively prioritize numerous requests and information reporting, ensuring an appropriate level of response and urgency is given to each issue;
• Ability to think critically and solve problems with eagerness and perseverance;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Strong attention to detail.
Working knowledge of Yardi, Mobile Doorman, and Microsoft Excel/Word is preferred, but not required. Physical aspects of the job are heavy lifting, bending, kneeling, stooping, climbing, balancing, and carrying.
Position requires weekend and holiday work. Ability to be “on-call” for emergencies is required.
We offer a competitive hourly wage and a full benefits package for full-time employment upon eligibility, as well as a positive, team-oriented work environment.
Must pass a pre-employment / post-offer background check and drug test.
Please Apply Online At: https://hris.rminc.com/Careers/JobDetail.aspx?JobId=44345