compensation: 45-55k per year + bonus, medical, dental, vision, PTO, holiday, 401k and advance opportunities employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Pacific Crest Real Estate, a local leader in property management is seeking a responsible, experienced, hardworking, detail-oriented Property Manager for two capitol hill properties. This is a great opportunity to work with a local company that specializes in multifamily/mixed-use and new construction management and will help to advance your property management career. This is a full-time position that reports to the Asset Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Market vacancies, perform market survey
- Meet and greet prospective residents, show/walk through available units
- Complete traffic sheets and maintain guest card files
- Administer the Resident Referral and Resident Retention programs
- Assist in resolving resident complaints and answer any resident questions
- Perform move-ins and move-outs, rent collection, process rental forms
- Issue legal notices, maintenance of all records and files
- Assist with monitoring curb appeal, office and common area appearance
- Perform maintenance assessments, and coordinate maintenance work, vendor relations
- Errand running including the purchase of supplies, mailing at post office, etc
The ideal candidate will possess: A positive attitude, be responsible, hardworking, detail oriented, can multi-task, an excellent problem solver, superb marketing abilities.
Qualifications and requirements include:
- Must be able to work on weekends (Tuesday - Saturday, 9AM - 6PM schedule)
- Living onsite is optional
- 1 to 3 years related experience required
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding leasing abilities
- Basic computer proficiency
- Knowledge of AppFolio, Realpage and On-site a plus
- Drug screen and background check required post offer/pre employment
Salary range: $45,000 - $55,000 per year DOE
This position also offers bonuses, medical, dental, vision, disability, PTO, 401K, Holidays and advance opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers