Are you interested in building your career with a company that’s focused on employee growth, development, and empowers you to make decisions? GRE Management is looking for a talented, hardworking, and customer-focused individual who’s eager to join a growing team.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Community Manager oversees the day-to-day operations of an assigned community including supervising community team members, daily resident activities, and resources to achieve or exceed annual community budgeted financial and operational goals.
• Leads and educates team members to work toward maximizing the net income of the community.
• Reviews availability and leasing activity daily and communicates leasing goals to the team.
• Oversees all operations including maintenance, capital improvements, resident lease administration, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, collections, evictions, marketing, lease renewals, service contracts, expense control, etc.
• Works closely with the Regional Property Manager (RPM), in achieving occupancy goals, recommends strategies to increase revenue and minimize expenses while delivering quality product and customer satisfaction.
• Conducts all business in accordance with GRE’s policies and procedures. Understands local laws including Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, Fair Credit Reporting, and all other state laws.
• In conjunction with the RPM, assists in the formulation of budgets.
• Ensures that all rents are collected when due.
• Performs evictions, utility cut-offs, and landlord liens on required delinquent rents.
• Consistently communicates with vendors and contractors concerning work scheduling, billings, vendor relations, and Compliance Depot.
• Makes rental rate recommendations to the RPM.
• Uses social media, online advertising, and other various marketing tools/programs.
• Hires, trains, motivates, and supervises all on-site team members. Involved with new employee orientation and training; reviews and approves all timesheets.
• Guides, coaches, mentors and provides productive and constant feedback to on-site employees, ensuring they are meeting expectations and following the learning and development plans assigned to their roles.
• In conjunction with the RPM, facilitates disciplinary procedures and documentation up to and including terminations if necessary.
• Conducts on-going training with on-site team members (e.g. workplace safety).
• Understands and reports all liability and community incidents to the RPM immediately. Ensures that all worker compensation claims are reported, and proper paperwork completed.
• Conducts market surveys. Shops competition and is aware of other properties in the neighborhood. Maintains awareness of market/industry conditions.
• Provides excellent customer service and communication to residents. Manages resident relations process, community events, and actively works to resolve challenges in a timely manner.
• Works to continuously improve and enhance the resident experience, customer satisfaction, and increase renewals.
• Collaborates with various corporate platforms to support team members in the success of the property including; Marketing, Accounting, People Developing People, Training, Risk, etc.
• Promotes company goals and vision.
• Valid driver’s license.
• High School diploma or General Equivalency Diploma required.
• Must have at least three (3) years of on-site property management experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Proficient in Yardi property management software or other similar property management software.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to interact with others in a team environment.