Edison47 is looking for a full time Leasing Consultant for a BRAND NEW lease-up community located in North Seattle. This is a full time position with hours Tuesday - Saturday.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Leasing Consultant is responsible for leasing apartments in accordance with owner’s objectives and fair housing standards. Also responsible for helping provide a quality living environment, establishing a positive atmosphere, and having a productive working relationship with the residents and edison47 team members.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Greet, tour and invite sales with potential residents
• Maintaining electronic records such as marketing information, guest cards and resident files
• Walking vacant units to make sure they are rent ready
• Processing rental applications verifying income, credit and residency history
• Drafting and executing contracts,
• Cultivating an active knowledge of Fair Housing laws. We provide Training.
• Negotiating pricing and collecting of payments (i.e. handling money)
• Answering phones and email
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Posting of marketing materials on the internet
• Shopping competitors for pricing and availability
• 1 year of past experience in apartment leasing is required
• Punctuality and great attendance are a must
• Reliable transportation
• Be a team player, able to multi-task and handle confrontational situations
• Experience with computers, internet and Microsoft office software. Yardi and On-Site experience is a plus
• The ability to work weekends
• Maintain a neat, professional appearance
For the candidate that gets invited to be a part of our growing team, we offer a benefits package that has vacation and sick time, medical, dental and vision options.
Salary range $21/hr DOE plus generous bonus program.
The applicant must pass a pre-employment/post offer background check and drug test for illegal narcotics only.
No phone calls or walk-ins please.
Edison47 is an equal opportunity employer