Mid-sized Property Management Company is seeking an experienced Association Manager. Candidate must be energetic and dedicated with strong organizational and communication skills. All managed associations are in Seattle or on the Eastside. Applicants must have at least 2 years’ experience working with condominium associations and their Boards.
• Ability to supervise and coordinate projects, contractors and vendors
• Negotiate and monitor contracts and renewals, supervise purchasing, and approve accounts payable
• Possess effective verbal and written skills to communicate with the Board of Directors and residents and owners
• Provide management reports to the Boards and track project progress
• Conduct property inspections as required
• Notice, conduct, organize and attend Board meetings, annual and budget meetings
• Assist Boards in the preparation and implementation of the budget
• Solicitation and evaluation of bids for services
• Direct enforcement of the rules and regulations
• Oversee the maintenance and activities and work orders
• Read and understand condominium documents
• Read and understand financials
• Review and monitor delinquencies
• Must be thorough, pay attention to detail and be comprehensive
• Return phone calls and respond to emails in a timely, professional manner
• Computer literate - MS Office and knowledge of accounting software
• 2 years condominium management experience required
• Valid Washington State Driver’s License
We are an equal opportunity employer and a smoke/drug free workplace. All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment screening to include background checks, motor vehicle record, drug test, and possess a valid driver’s license. Benefits include paid vacation, PSST, 9 paid holidays/year, insurance benefits, simple IRA plan.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers