favorite this postProject Manager (Seattle)hide this posting
compensation: $35.00-$45.00/hour DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Quantum Management Services, a professional property management company based in Lynnwood, WA, has an opening for a Project Manager for multiple apartment communities and homeowner's associations located in White Center, South Seattle, and Bellevue.
Position is full-time at 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
BASIC SCOPE AND FUNCTION OF POSITION:
At the direction of the Portfolio Manager, the Project Manager will develop, plan, organize and supervise building capital projects for multiple multi-family apartments. The Project Manager will be responsible for bid solicitation in preparation for planned capital projects, analyzing bids for consistency, preparing bid packet with recommendation and over-seeing contactors and vendors involved with all facets of maintenance and capital improvement projects.
• Ensure continuous compliance with housing regulatory agencies and fair housing laws by reviewing on-site management prepared tenant certifications/re-certifications and related paperwork, including: income verifications, asset verifications, subsidy billings, PHA documents, lease amendments, etc.
• Prepare periodic audit responses to multiple regulatory agencies.
• Assist in providing timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and annually submitted tax credit and PHA paperwork including record retention and organization.
• Demonstrate active knowledge of HUD and Tax Credit property regulations and WSHFC reporting and compliance requirements.
• Maintain current and complete files on all residential tenants, including filing and organizing.
• Ensure QMS procedures and forms are in current compliance with regulatory bodies.
• Process move in and move out paperwork received from the on-site staff and input this information into the appropriate software
• Assist in training on-site staff.
• Represent QMS with property boards/owners at various meetings and presentations.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Construction degree or certification required
• Three years related experience and/or training in residential project management or construction supervision; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent leadership skills and highly organized.
• Comprehensive and thorough knowledge of housing construction, multi-family residential remodeling, and preventative maintenance. Ability to assess repair, capital improvements and replacement needs of large multi-family apartment complexes.
• Working knowledge of building codes, construction methods and materials, ability to prepare and/or review design and construction drawings, specifications and contract documents.
• Ability to schedule, coordinate and monitor multiple tasks for complex construction projects. Good quantitative, problem solving, organizational and negotiating skills. Good verbal and communication strengths, computer skills, including the ability to use word processing and spreadsheet software programs.
• Familiarity with budgets. Ability to prepare, analyze and/or review estimates, construction costs, and schedules of repair and replacement and capital improvements for apartment renovation projects. Ability to optimize scope of work in the face of changing financial constraints.
• Must possess and maintain a valid Driver's License and fully insurable driving record.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is moderate. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb or balance and stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds. Vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to focus.
Compensation is $35.00-$45.00/hour based on experience and includes dental insurance, vision insurance, paid vacation, and paid sick leave.
Must pass a pre-employment / post-offer background check.