compensation: DOE plus health benefits, paid vacation, and holidays.- Please respond with salary expectations and resume employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
JOB POSTING - Executive /Personal Assistant
Matvey Foundation Repair, a regional leader in the foundation repair industry, is seeking a positive, energetic , personal/executive assistant to join our team.
If you pride yourself in providing exceptional customer service, and want to be valued for what you bring to the team, apply today to join us.
1. Prioritizes & schedules President's business and personal calendar/errands .Performs work directly related to the management and general business operations of the company and its executive team, including exercising discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance including, without limitation, facilities acquisition and planning, confidential employment issues, sourcing/purchasing of supplies and equipment, event planning, personal errands and other special projects.
2. Provides administrative support for the executive team including, without limitation, printing, copying, mailing, faxing, organizing, filing, writing correspondence, calendar maintenance, travel planning, and so on.
3. Records all minutes of executive meetings. Maintains an action item list and holds the rest of the team accountable to the deadlines for such action items
Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications and ability to navigate internal software programs
Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check . Must have a valid driver's license. Ability to travel occasionally. This position works out of the Normandy Park area as well as our Seatac location.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or GED preferred;
• 2+ years of personal/executive assistant/admin experience preferred
• A combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in this field
At Matvey Foundation Repair we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. If you think you'd be a great fit on our team, we'd love to have you apply.
For more information about our company, visit www.matveyfoundationrepair.com
Matvey Foundation Repair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers