SEngine Precision Medicine is a privately held start-up located in Seattle's bustling South Lake Union neighborhood focusing on drug target discovery and personalized oncology. SEngine employs high throughput technology to identify drug options tailored to each individual patient's cancer to guide personalized treatment decisions for patients and their physicians.
SEngine Precision Medicine is looking for a new Executive Assistant to support our executive team. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
Job Type: Full-time with at least 1-year commitment
Local candidates only: Seattle, WA 98109
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
• Preparing patient billing statements, reports, memos, invoices letters, and other documents.
• Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
• Greeting visitors at first floor entry and directing to appropriate conference room meeting location.
• Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
• Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
• Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by board of directors, committees, and executives.
• Helping prepare for meetings.
• Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
• Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
• Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
• Making travel arrangements for executives.
• Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
• Experience as a virtual assistant.
• Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
• Provide general administrative support.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
• Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
• In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
• High school diploma.
• Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
• Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
• A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
• Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and works well with a team.
Join us! SEngine Precision Medicine offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. If interested in applying for this position, please apply with a short cover letter and resume.
SEngine Precision Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, disability, and veteran status.
No recruiters, or calls please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities