Seattle Sailing Club is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant & Pro Shop Coordinator!
QR Code Link to This Post
- The first point of contact for our guests, members, and students.
- Greeting guests, members, and students
- Answering the phone and email inquiries
- Preparing for member events, checking members and students in
- Scheduling lessons, boat reservations, corporate programs
- Minimal data entry
Pro Shop/Retail Coordinator
- Work with the Club Manager to purchase products, sell products, and be the liaison between vendors, customers, and employees.
- Keep the pro shop stocked and perform quarterly inventories.
- Prepare our online store for promotions
- Update product pricing, information, and inventory, as well as process online store orders.
- Plan email marketing campaigns for the Pro Shop, Membership, and Sailing Lessons.
Seattle Sailing Club is the home of fun, affordable sailing. For 50 years, we have been serving the Seattle area, fostering the growth and education of new sailors, and providing more experienced sailors with an opportunity to sail without the hassle and expense of boat ownership. Whether you’re just learning to sail or you’ve crossed oceans, whether you love to race or cruise, the staff and instructors of Seattle Sailing Club are excited to help you achieve your goals on the water. We welcome you into this thriving community of great people and great sailors!
- Work every day with a view of the Puget Sound & Olympic Mountains
- Sailing, sailing, and more sailing! Employees are welcome to take our ASA sailing lessons, enjoy the use of club boats, and participate in our Club sailing events!
- Health & Life Insurance after 90-day probationary period
- Friendly, professional, and engaging - This is a people-first position, and we are looking for someone who can communicate with our students, members, and customers in a manner befitting the fun and friendly atmosphere here at SSC.
- Customer service extraordinaire
- Ability to establish priorities and manage multiple activities
- A self-starter who foresees what needs to be done
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Motivated to learn, critical thinker, and problem solver
- Excellent phone, email, and face-to-face communication
- Proficient (some experience) in G Suite, Adobe products, Constant Contact, and other marketing production programs is a plus!
- Purchasing, merchandising, and marketing experience
- Available to work weekends. The schedule will also often require early mornings (8:30am) and some evenings during the summer season.
Desired, but not required:
- Washington State Food Handlers card
How to Apply:
1. Simply reply to this ad with an attached resume and include 1-3 sentences explaining what makes you the best fit for our fun place!
Interested in hearing what our members think of us? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4BhyVW1juA