Stoller Inc. is a manufacturer sales representative firm specialized in specification lighting within the greater Seattle area. Currently we are looking for an additional full or part time team member from MO -FR (7:30 am - 4:00 pm) to enrich our office staff. We offer different tasks and daily learning experiences within our business.
• We are - a privately owned company with many years of sales experience.
• We are - passionate and highly team oriented in everything we do.
• We are - evident about our client needs and will do everything for their success.
• We are - innovative; we never stop learning and always seek to share what we know.
Administrative duties like answering the phone, updating contacts within our CRM, dispatch emails and orders to the appropriate person are your day to day basis. Setting up meetings for the outside sales staff is one of your main tasks. Furthermore, you will be managing all product samples and product related literature as well as all in-going and outgoing mail.
• Answering phones / emails.
• Schedule and prepare meetings for outside sales staff.
• Update client contact info in our CRM system.
• Assist marketing if required.
• Order Lunches for Lunch & Learn meetings.
• Handle all communication between factories and Stoller Inc.
• Organize and manage sales manager visits.
• Keep literature and samples up to date.
• Order/Ship and track samples through our quotation software.
• Manage office supplies.
• Organize office space and handle miscellanies tasks.
• Be personal assistant to owners (schedule appointments, book hotels, flights and do research on certain topics).
• Strong oral (speaking, listening) and written communication skills.
• Able to work independently, detail oriented and self-motivated.
• Ability to be flexible in shift assignments and work areas.
• Strong analytical, interpretational, organizational and problem solving skills..
• Knowledge of MS-Office (Word/Excel) required.
• Ability to use multi line phone system and printer/scanner required.
• 1+ year experience in Contact Center Operations (Customer Service, Sales or Call Center).
• Experience within the lighting industry or interior/architectural design.
• Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
Compensation: $ 15.00 / h
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
• Submit your resume and cover letter to HR@stollerinc.com
• Tell us when you are available and why you are interested in working for Stoller Inc.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers