compensation: DOE (w/ Full Benefits) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Join the Flynn Family and experience the Flynn Way.
At Flynn, it's not just a job, it's a career.
Are you ready to experience "The Flynn Way"?
• Rewarding, challenging, fast-paced work in an excellent environment
• Be part of a dynamic team while using your innovation and creativity daily
• Develop life skills by learning and growing both personally and professionally
• Be part of a company that offers career advancement opportunities
• Employee and Family Assistance Program offered to all employees and their families
• Excellent benefits program including; Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, as well as a 401K Plan
We are looking for an energetic, hardworking and reliable individual to join our growing Service Department. This position is based out of our Seattle WA location.
*This is an entry level position- all applicants are welcome to apply!*
Responsibilities of the Administrative Assistant include:
• Assist and support Service Manager & department
• Assist with scheduling
• Order materials
• Follow-up with customers to ensure satisfaction
• Learn & keep up-to-date on industry materials and techniques
Desired Skills/Qualifications of the Assistant Administrator include:
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and phone applications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills (bilingual is a plus)
• Ability to multi task
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Strong interpersonal customer service skills
Flynn Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Flynn Group of Companies is an affiliated contractor with the Helmets to Hardhats Program.
All employees hired must pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, have a valid driver's license and/or reliable means of transportation, and proof of legal ability to work in the U.S.
Applicants are not required to disclose criminal convictions prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment. However, as a government contractor working on schools, military bases, and other secure jobsite, employees must undergo a criminal background check as a condition of employment. Flynn will consider the following when evaluating applicants with criminal records: (1) The nature and gravity of any criminal offense or conduct; (2) the duration between the criminal conduct and the employment application; and (3) the nature of the duties and essential functions of the position sought.
For more information about starting your career with Flynn please visit www.flynncompanies.com