Northwest Center is looking for a Part Time HR Assistant to join our team! This position performs a variety of Human Resources functions and administrative duties to support the daily operations of the HR department in a fast-paced environment. To perform the job successfully, an individual must resolve problems in a timely manner, maintain confidentiality, communicate clearly and persuasively in positive and negative situations, present numerical data effectively, read and interpret written information and adapt to changes in the work environment.
Location: Seattle (South Park)
Schedule: Monday through Friday 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Wage: $16-$18 per hour
• High school diploma
• One (1) year experience in a human resources function
• Knowledge of basic HR competencies
• Experience working with HRIS (Paycom) preferred
• Advanced PC Skills
• Enter data into HRIS and assist in processing electronic change requests
• Maintain training spreadsheet
• Scanning, reviewing, and upload documents into online files or HRIS
• Maintain confidentiality of all employee information and issues
• Process verifications of employment
• Provide front desk break coverage and fill in when needed
• Perform customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
• Perform internal audits and help prepare for external audits
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion -- we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities