compensation: Hiring range $20.38 to $22.92 employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
South King County
Wraparound is a collaborative, team-based planning process for youth with complex mental health or behavioral needs. The Facilitator directs this process by organizing professional and natural supports involved with the youth to build an individualized care plan based on the family's strengths, goals, and vision for the future. The Wraparound process amplifies family voice & choice, looks for creative community-based strategies, and assists families in accessing appropriate resources.
Essential Job Functions: (This is not the job description in its entirety)
• Engage youth and family in Wraparound process
• Facilitate a strength-based, collaborative team meetings which results in development of care plans that are individualized and address the specific needs of the client
• Develop meaningful and collaborative relationships with therapists, teachers, probation officers, social workers, and other system representatives connected to clients
• Brainstorm creative and individualized solutions for meeting client needs
• Meet with clients in office or community settings including their home or school
• Schedule and facilitate multidisciplinary team meetings for each client
• Monitor and review Care Plans for progress
• Ensure that Care Plans, Crisis Plans, progress notes, and other documentation is completed within contract timelines
• Bachelor's degree in Behavioral Sciences or related field
• Experience in social services and group facilitation
• Experience working with families and youth with emotional and behavioral needs
• Strong meeting facilitation and communication skills
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, and provide outreach
• Pass required background checks
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities' most important asset - the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays. Please send resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department: Email: email@example.com, FAX 253-661-8644 or mail to Valley Cities/HR: 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032
We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers