compensation: Starting at $15, depending on experience employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Brides for a Cause is hiring at its new Seattle store!
We're looking to hire 1-2 bridal stylists to work weekends and occasionally during the week.
Qualified candidates must have experience or interest in retail, clothing and/or alterations. Those with prior bridal sales experience are encouraged to apply! Saturdays are a must. Must have a flexible schedule. Starts at $15 plus sales bonuses.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Greeting brides as they enter the boutique, explaining the layout of the store
• Starting fitting rooms for brides, assisting them as they try on the gowns
• Offering up alterations advice and possible changes that could be made to the dresses
• Selecting gowns for brides
• Helping to "sell" the dresses without being pushy
• Helping to provide a friendly, low-key environment with great customer service
• Putting dresses back onto the racks, organizing the racks
• Checking-out brides, bagging up the dresses
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour, depending on experience, plus bonuses when sales goals are met
How To Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume - and tell us why you'd be the perfect candidate. Please attach your resume to the email.
About Brides for a Cause:
Brides for a Cause is a charity bridal store that collects and resells wedding dresses to raise funds for charity. Our organization has been around since 2012 and has raised over $525,000 for charity over the past 6 years. Our boutique is unlike most traditional bride stores -- we carry all "donated" gowns and we get new inventory daily! We have 3 locations including Portland, Tacoma and Seattle! For more information about Brides for a Cause, please visit www.bridesforacause.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers