favorite this postSpeech Language Pathologisthide this posting
compensation: DOE + Great Benefits! employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Northwest Center Kids is looking for a dynamic and creative Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to join our dedicated, multidisciplinary Early Intervention team. As an SLP, you will work with a diverse caseload of children aged birth to three in a variety of settings. Come join us to make a difference in the lives of families and their children! It all starts with you!
• Master's degree or equivalent
• Licensed in the State of Washington
• Special consideration will be given to candidates with feeding and/or infant mental health experience
• One-year experience working in pediatrics or training that includes a pediatric affiliation.
• Must provide own car and transportation
• Must have or obtain current CPR and First Aid certifications
• WA driver's license is required
We provide Full Time employees with excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, paid time off, Value Village discount, and much more!
We are open to both Full Time and Part Time schedules.
Northwest Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities