compensation: DOE employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Provides childcare for multicultural, varied-age children at a drop-in childcare center. Also, provide childcare for parenting and support groups. Has access to protected healthcare information (PHI) or confidential identifiable information (CII), both paper and electronic, as necessary, to perform related job duties and responsibilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides childcare during parent classes and groups.
• Provide childcare at court based drop in childcare center.
• Completes necessary reports for Center records.
• Summer Youth Program (if applicable)
o Plans age-appropriate activities for children.
o Prepares and cleans up for daily activities.
• Interacts positively with children and parents who may be dealing with a stressful situation.
• Advocates for the values of a diverse population within CHSW and the Community.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
• HS Diploma or GED equivalent
• Minimum 1-2 years' childcare experience
• Developed sense of responsibility to follow through on commitments
• Must be 18+ years of age
• Enjoy working with children
• Ability to follow spoken and written instructions
• Dependable transportation
• Some Early Childhood education desirable
• Knowledge of First Aid and CPR procedures
• Must possess strong human relations skills to communicate and work effectively within a culturally diverse work environment and community