compensation: Hiring range $15.96 to $17.74 Hourly DOE employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Residential Specialist - Full Time Night/Weekends
Recovery Place - Seattle
The Residential Specialist will function as an integral part of a multidisciplinary team dedicated to providing recovery-oriented, person-centered care at Recovery Place Seattle Inpatient Services. The Residential Specialist responsibilities include ensuring property and resident safety, collaborating with program staff to reinforce behavior expectations and support resident goals. This position requires overnight hours during the weekdays and weekends and includes shift differential hours.
Essential Job Functions: (This is not the job description in its entirety)
• Demonstrate effective engagement skills with individuals who have experienced trauma, homelessness, and related challenges.
• Work with a variety of individuals in a residential treatment facility.
• Keep records and provide Residential Inpatient staff with essential information pertinent to the safety of residents and building operations.
• Assist with facility safety and cleanliness. Communicate with facilities and safety staff as needed.
• Be available and reliable for work: Schedule will be varied each week to meet the needs of the facility.
• Be on-time for assigned shift and prepared to perform scheduled assignments.
• High School diploma, Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred.
• Preference given to qualified chemical dependency professional in training.
• Pass required background checks
• Understanding of and familiarity with addiction, withdrawal, and treatment resources for recovery.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a variety of professionals and a diverse client population.
• Experience working in a medical or residential setting preferred.
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities' most important asset - the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays. Please send resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department: Email: email@example.com, FAX 253-661-8644 or directly to Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032 We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce. Valley Cities Counseling and Consultation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers