compensation: Competitive salary and generous benefits package - DOE employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Inpatient Registered Nurse
Night and Evening Shifts
Full-Time/Part-time/Per Diem positions
Recovery Place - Seattle
We are pleased to announce the upcoming opening of Recovery Place Seattle at Beacon Hill. This 68-bed facility will be providing acute withdrawal management and intensive inpatient services to individuals with primary substance use disorders or co-occurring substance use and psychiatric disorders. We are seeking compassionate, motivated and collaborative team members to join us in providing safe, recovery-oriented and trauma-informed care in this newly-remodeled facility.
Function as a Registered Nurse to provide safe and therapeutic care and coordination of services through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Responsible for managing the assigned nursing unit(s) on a shift basis to provide safe, efficient and quality patient care. Implement unit programs to meet specific patient care needs. Accountable for making assignments, overseeing completion and documentation of same; and/or providing follow-up of all nursing procedures and staff clinical assignments. Assist Nurse Manager in supervising unit staff by providing direct supervision with regard to attendance and shift assignments; completing annual performance evaluations; and providing input to Nurse Manager regarding hiring, termination, and disciplinary action.
Essential Job Functions: (This is not the job description in its entirety)
• Complete initial nursing admission assessment form and demonstrates the nursing process by transferring the information to the initial treatment plan.
• Complete the admission process including, but not limited to, obtaining charts from outside admissions, , communicating with health information staff, utilizing ROI process.
• Complete patient transfer process including, but not limited to, sending screening and appropriate documentation to other unit/facility, assigning nursing unit staff for transfer with facility, informing patient of transfer, completing appropriate transfer forms.
• Administer medications and documents patient's response following nursing procedures.
• Complete medical treatments and/or orders (i.e. phlebotomy, immunizations, EKG, TB testing, etc.)
• Responsibility for a patient load including ongoing assessment, mediation management, withdrawal per procedures/orders, etc.
• Washington State License as a Registered Nurse
• BLS certified
• Pass Required Background checks
• 1 - 2 years experience in psychiatric or acute care setting preferred
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities' most important asset - the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays. Please send resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, FAX 253-661-8644 or directly to Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032 We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers