YouthCare builds confidence and self-sufficiency for young people experiencing homelessness ages 12-24 by providing a continuum of care that includes homelessness prevention, street outreach, basic services, emergency shelter, housing, counseling, education, and employment training. Founded in 1974 as a three-bed emergency shelter program, our continuum now operates across nine locations and a variety of community-based partnerships. Several of our programs are national models, and we are a leader locally and across the country in serving runaway young people and young people experiencing homelessness, as well as young people who have experienced sexual exploitation.
YouthCare is currently seeking Program Manager - Engagement Services at our Orion Center location. Under the supervision of the Director of Engagement Services, the Program Manager - Engagement Services will oversee and coordinate all aspects of outreach programming for young people experiencing homelessness and runaway young people. This includes street outreach, community-based outreach, robust meal program, and on-site drop-in center.
Successful candidates will have:
• 3 or more years of experience working with young people experiencing homelessness and runaway young people.
• 3 or more years in a supervisory position, preferably in with case managers and/or outreach setting
• Deep understanding of care philosophy including harm reduction, positive youth development, and conflict resolution.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Experience and credentials must comply with program contract requirements.
We offer competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, paid leave, and transit subsidies! To learn more and apply for this opportunity, please click here: Program Manager - Engagement Services
YouthCare is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law. People of Color and Members of the LGBTQ community are strongly encouraged to apply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers