compensation: Hiring range $18.03 to $20.15 Hourly DOE employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Mental Health Clinician - Residential
Recovery Place - Seattle
We are pleased to announce the upcoming opening of Recovery Place Seattle at Beacon Hill. This 75-bed facility will be providing acute withdrawal management and intensive inpatient services to individuals with primary substance use disorders or co-occurring substance use and psychiatric disorders. We are seeking compassionate, motivated and collaborative team members to join us in providing safe, recovery-oriented and trauma-informed care at this newly-remodeled site. The Mental Health Clinician will function as an integral part of a multidisciplinary team dedicated to providing recovery-oriented, person-centered care at Recovery Place Seattle Inpatient Services. The primary responsibilities of the Mental Health Clinician are to provide an array of services to assist individuals and families cope with complicated mental health situations in the most effective way possible, thereby achieving a better quality of life. The Mental Health Clinician will utilize a harm-reduction approach when delivering services to inpatient residents and collaborate with program staff to support resident goals.
Essential Job Functions: (This is not the job description in its entirety)
• Provide counseling services to residents in a Inpatient setting
• Provide services in 1:1 and group settings as determined by resident and program needs
• Utilize techniques such as Motivational Interviewing to move a client toward readiness to engage in ongoing therapy, including Evidence Based Practice's (EBP)
• Conduct agency mental health intake assessments to determine appropriate level of care based on clinical screening and JCAHO criteria
• Provide communication and coordination with hospitals, clinics, private practitioners, and managed care systems
• Implement team recommendations
• Work with multi-disciplinary care team members, including mental health and medical providers, as part of a comprehensive therapeutic environment, to assess and address resident issues throughout the workday
• Master Degree in Behavioral Sciences Field
• Obtain Agency Affiliated Counselor registration within 2 weeks of hire
• Pass required background checks.
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities' most important asset - the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays. Please send resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, FAX 253-661-8644 or directly to Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032 We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce. Valley Cities Counseling and Consultation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers