compensation: Competitive salary and generous benefits package - DOE employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Inpatient Licensed Practical Nurse
Full-time/Part-time/Per Diem positions
Recovery Place - Seattle
We are pleased to announce the upcoming opening of Recovery Place Seattle at Beacon Hill. This 68-bed facility will be providing acute withdrawal management and intensive inpatient services to individuals with primary substance use disorders or co-occurring substance use and psychiatric disorders. We are seeking compassionate, motivated and collaborative team members to join us in providing safe, recovery-oriented and trauma-informed care in this newly-remodeled facility.
Functions as an integral part of a multidisciplinary team under the direct supervision of a nurse, by implementing and supervising nursing services in the medical detoxification and residential programs. This position supports and promotes a recovery-oriented, person-centered treatment experience by participating in treatment planning, documentation and implementation, milieu management and crisis de-escalation.
Essential Job Functions: (This is not the job description in its entirety)
• Administer drugs, medications, treatments, inoculations, and tests as allowed by law.
• Complete other tasks within the scope of licensed practical nurses and the program services and procedures.
• Pre-screen new patients for appropriateness for admission, including TB screening.
• Record patient observations and activities in patient records accurately and timely in accordance with nursing standards and organizational policy and procedure.
• Actively and compassionately interact with patients to encourage engagement in treatment after completion of detoxification.
• Maintain and demonstrate a current working knowledge of applicable clinical procedures and nursing care based on company policy and State and Federal guidelines.
• Maintain a safe environment applying principles of medical asepsis and applying infection control techniques and universal precautions.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
• Current licensure in Washington State as Licensed Practical Nurse
• Maintain a valid Washington State Driver's license at all times
• BLS certified
• Pass required background checks
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities' most important asset - the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays. Please send resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department: Email: email@example.com, FAX 253-661-8644 or directly to Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032 We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce. Valley Cities Counseling and Consultation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers