compensation: DOE employment type: employee's choice non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Community Psychiatric Clinic is continuously growing! Come and join our dynamic, hardworking, passionate and caring team of professionals. We are committed to help members of our community to improve and transform their lives, and be able to realize their hopes and dreams.
We have some excellent and exciting career opportunities available.
PC is seeking a Janitor who will work alongside our multidisciplinary team which delivers high quality, evidence informed, and community-based behavioral healthcare services to our clients.
The Janitor will provide janitorial services at the residential facility in Seattle. These services shall include, but are not limited to: sweeping; mopping; dusting; buffing; daily and routine facility cleaning; and, minor maintenance to include tasks such as changing light bulbs.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work with required equipment and perform physically active work throughout the work shift.
- Must have the ability to lift 35 lbs. and to climb stairs and ladders.
- Demonstrated ability to learn skills in general building sanitation, and to master tasks after a brief period of instruction.
- Demonstrated ability to work safely with a variety of tools, equipment and cleaning products.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work independently, with little or infrequent supervision.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years of experience in building cleaning and general maintenance.
Any job offer will be contingent upon the results of an updated background investigation.
Compensation and Benefits:
Part-time: Paid Sick Safe Time (PSST) and Work-Life Balance Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
How to Apply
Click here to apply. Please include a cover letter and resume with your application.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers