compensation: Hiring range $20.38 to 22.92 employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
CDP - Residential - Full Time
Recovery Place - Seattle
The SUD-clinician/CDP will function as an integral part of a multidisciplinary team dedicated to providing recovery-oriented, person-centered care at Recovery Place Seattle Inpatient Services. This clinician will deliver SUD treatment services to inpatient residents, utilizing a harm-reduction approach and evidence-based practices in accordance with ASAM criteria and Valley Cities' policies and practices. They will provide CD assessments, individual and group treatment, education groups, crisis services and relapse prevention along with treatment and case management services to patients who have a chemical dependency diagnosis. The CDP will ensure a strong recovery environment, person-centered wellness, and integrated care to meet the person's individual needs while assuring that appropriate treatment services are provided. The CDP will work with program managers to assure quality clinical service and contract performance through direct clinical work. This position will provide supervision for CDPTs as well as support for the CDP lead.
Essential Job Functions: (This is not the job description in its entirety)
• Work with Managers to implement evidence based SUD practices; including patient centered care, harm reduction and abstinence based practices.
• Facilitate treatment groups, relapse prevention groups, and harm reduction groups in accordance with WAC's and RCW's.
• Conduct assessments, referrals, urinalysis, groups, and individual treatment.
• Be comfortable working with individuals who suffer from a Chemical dependency and Mental illness by providing education and empowering clients to meet SUD treatment goals.
• Provide direct supervision for CDPTs during their first 50 hours and beyond if needed.
• Collaborate with clinical and residential staff to identify and support residents' goals.
• Current certification by Washington State Department of Health as a Chemical Dependency Professional, 3000 hours with ATTC clinical supervision classes (preferred) or 4000 hours CDP.
• Pass required background checks.
• Understanding of and familiarity with addiction, withdrawal, and treatment resources for recovery.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities' most important asset - the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays. Please send resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, FAX 253-661-8644 or directly to Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032 We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce. Valley Cities Counseling and Consultation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers