compensation: Competitive salary and generous benefits package - DOE employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Inpatient Certified Nursing Assistant - Swing and Night
Full Time and Part Time
Recovery Place - Seattle
We are pleased to announce the upcoming opening of Recovery Place Seattle at Beacon Hill. This 68-bed facility will be providing acute withdrawal management and intensive inpatient services to individuals with primary substance use disorders or co-occurring substance use and psychiatric disorders. We are seeking compassionate, motivated and collaborative team members to join us in providing safe, recovery-oriented and trauma-informed care in this newly-remodeled facility.
Functions as an integral part of a multidisciplinary team under the direct supervision of a nurse, by assisting with monitoring vital signs, assisting patients with ADLs, provides diversional activities for patients, and maintains the milieu to assure a safe environment. This position supports and promotes a recovery-oriented, person-centered treatment experience by participating in treatment planning, documentation and implementation, milieu management and crisis de-escalation.
Essential Job Functions: (This is not the job description in its entirety)
• Assists the nursing staff in the responsibility for day-to-day processing of new admissions in triage in a timely and efficient manner
• Responsible for monitoring vital signs of clients in triage and acute care (B/P, pulse, temperature, respiration). Ensures to use appropriate boundaries and respect client rights when performing
• Responsible for performing Urine Toxicology Screenings and Glucometer Readings.
• Maintains use of universal precautions and maintains the cleanliness and orderliness of the assigned area
• Ensures to report staffing and/or client needs to Charge Nurse
• Acts as liaison between technician staff and Charge Nurse/Clinical staff on assigned projects
• High School Diploma or GED and continuing education in mental health field such as the Peer to Peer Counselor Program
• Certification as a nurse's aide (CNA) required
• BLS certified
• Pass required background checks
Our caring, professional staff is Valley Cities' most important asset - the very heart and center of who we are. Every day, we strive to ensure that your experience working at Valley Cities reflects the importance of your role as we carry out our mission.
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, paid time off, and 10 paid holidays. Please send resume & cover letter to our Human Resources Department: Email: email@example.com, FAX 253-661-8644 or directly to Valley Cities/HR, 325 W Gowe St, Kent, WA 98032 We are dedicated to Equal Opportunity Employment & embrace the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce. Valley Cities Counseling and Consultation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans and does not unlawfully discriminate under federal, state, or local laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers