Assistant Program Director
Full Time, Full Benefits
Job Code: APD-159
Morrison Child and Family Services is a non-profit organization that provides a comprehensive array of services to children, adolescents, and their families. As an agency Morrison, its team members, and clients commit to the following values of trauma-informed care:
• Nonviolence - being safe and doing the right thing
• Emotional Intelligence - managing our feelings so we don't hurt ourselves or others
• Social Learning - respecting and sharing ideas of our teams
• Democracy - shared decision making whenever possible
• Open Communication - saying what we mean and not being mean when we say it
• Social Responsibility - everyone makes a contribution to the organizational culture
• Growth and Change - creating hope for our clients and ourselves
The Assistant Program Director provides support to the Program Director in overseeing the needs of the program are met. The position ensures that all clients are cared for, supervised and treated in a safe, secure, respectful and therapeutic manner. The Assistant Program Director may substitute for the Program Director during period of leave.
Education and Work Experience:
• At least 21 years of age
• A bachelor's degree in social work, or equivalent degree in education, psychology, sociology, or other relevant behavioral
science and 5 years progressive employment experience within a social services or child care agency required.
• 3 years supervising a team of individuals, participating in a leadership role or management role.
• Some positions must meet agency driving requirements
• Must pass DHS criminal background check
• Bilingual in Spanish and knowledge of the Spanish culture preferred.
Assistant Program Director: $23.09 - $23.63
Assistant Program Director (Bilingual): $24.82 - $25.42
• Signing bonus of $1000 at hire and $1000 after completion of positive 90-day review
Email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference job code "APD-159" in the subject line of your email and in your cover letter. Indicate that you're applying for the Assistant Program Director position.
Alternative: Fax your cover letter/resume to Morrison Child and Family Services following the directions above to 503-736-9759.
To be considered for this position you must follow this application procedure.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Position Open Until Enough Qualified Applicants Have Responded
We strive to Create a Diverse, Inclusive environment to Better Serve our Clients.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers