compensation: 18-22$ DOA employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Receiving Professional Needed Starting Compensation 18-22$/h DOE.
Site Address: 1541 S. 92nd place. Seattle, WA. 98108
Who We Are
Sharpe Mixers was founded in 1953 and for 60 years has thrived in the quick-built niche of industrial liquid agitators, annual sales average 10 million per year. We are primarily a old school machine shop and we manufacture and ship some of the best Mixers in the industry and in shorter time. As our market does not follow the consumer ups and downs, we are always busy and in need for more people. We are currently expanding our Receiving department from one person to two.
Sharpe Mixers is looking for people that are positive, energetic, forward thinking and can be a part of a team. We are a small team with big goals. Everyone plays a major role in our company's daily success. For this reason, it is critical that each employee sets high standards for their quality of work. As the receiver, you are the first line of defense for quality control. If we inaccuracies before the material gets routed to the machine shop, all of our lives is better for it.
Our receiving department needs to run with these responsibilities:
• Checking quality, quantity, and accuracy of materials with supporting documents.
• Entering data accurately on our computer system.
• Labeling material with proper job information.
• Keeping paperwork organized to keep track of work orders.
• Working closely with the Kitters, helping them out when needed.
• Able to lift and walk with 50lbs.
• Keeping the receiving area clean and organized.
• Drive Forklifts, Trucks and Vans.
• Working outside of the role of Receiver as needed.
• Able to work OT as needed.
* There is Cross-training into other departments available (welding/machining/assembly/painting) if you are interested *
Applicants must be:
• Able to arrive at work on time.
o Shift schedule is 8:00am to 4:30pm. (schedule is somewhat flexible)
• A quick learner and have good memory.
• Must be a team player with a positive and professional disposition, and Attentive to details.
• Able to plan and organize work activities with a focus on efficiency.
• Able to follow directions and work in a team environment.
Benefits include Medical, Vision, safety reimbursement program, prorated Vacation time, Cross training into other departments
(welding/machining/assembly/painting) if you are interested, and a matching 401k plan, .