Founded in 1995, National Products, Inc. began supplying the world with our industry leading RAM Mounting Systems. Relied on by the world's most rugged industries, we serve motorcycle riders, kayak fishermen, police and fire, farmers, miners, pilots, extreme sports enthusiasts and many others with mounting solutions for high vibration environments. We manufacture mounts for action cameras, tablets, smartphones, laptops, and many different displays across nearly every mobile market. Made in the USA (South Seattle), we are proud to offer a lifetime warranty on most products. The industry is in rapid expansion and we need people to assemble and package our vast product line.
The position of Material Handler is responsible for transporting product between our facilities in the South Park area of Seattle, as well as assisting the Material Handling team with material requisitions. This is a fast-paced position and requires the worker to retrieve and deliver products with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency. The individual filling this role will work closely with peers and supervisors on a daily basis. Strong communication skills are essential, as well as basic computer knowledge. The Material Handler must be able to develop and maintain strong working relationships. Attendance and punctuality are essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in loading and unloading of product using pallet jacks and forklifts
- Backfill other team activities including material requisition and receiving
- Work in a time-efficient manner and at a productive pace without direct supervision
- Use computer and/or tablet to log warehouse movements
Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Knowledge of basic warehouse and receiving processes
- Ability to produce quality work at a fast pace, standing on feet all day
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and proficiently
- Detail oriented, organized and able to handle a high volume of product safely and efficiently
- Professional demeanor with co-workers, suppliers and customers if necessary
- Clearly read, write and comprehend English
- Use a hand truck and pallet jack
- High School diploma or GED.
The Warehouse Receiver/Material Handler position is full time and located in our Seattle warehouse. Find us online at www.rammount.com. National Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers