Wholesale Fish Company in Kent is looking to hire a reliable, organized, and knowledgeable Maintenance Technician for our production plant.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production plant equipment and facilities. Includes hardware, pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems and electrical systems.
• Provide operational and mechanical feedback to the productions manager and operation manager.
• Coordinate maintenance activities with supervision to minimize downtime and lost production.
• Perform investigations to determine change requirements to equipment for new models.
• Confirm equipment meets required safety and quality standards, e.g. torque, level, position, etc.
• Develop and implement vendor trials for equipment and conduct trials to determine equipment capability.
• Update weekly maintenance schedules based upon actual performance.
• Submit reports on all equipment trials/results.
• Train production personnel on equipment operation and maintenance.
• Understanding and experience working with all types of production plant systems such as pumps, motors, flow meters, filters, and conveyor systems.
• Some experience with multiple disciplines of plumbing as well as familiarity of fitting type, name, and application.
• Strong understanding of electrical systems, schematics and diagnostics. Extremely comfortable with a multi-meter
• Industrial maintenance experience.
• Operating a fork truck.
• Ability to work in overhead environments such as elevated catwalks and work platforms.
• Proven ability to work safely in a manufacturing environment.
• Ability to work weekends, holidays, off-shift and overtime as required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Familiarity with email and Microsoft Office applications.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience with PLC, motor drives, and control systems is desirable.
Verifiable maintenance work experience in a manufacturing environment is required, or completion of related technical school.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers