Davis Tool, Inc., a long established Hillsboro manufacturer, supports its customers by offering advanced technology manufacturing 24 hours per day. Our quality, customer service, and on-time delivery are second to none. To meet current and future business demands, we are looking to fill a number of positions to round out our manufacturing services. At this time, we have an immediate opening for Experienced Machinists to run both conventional and CNC machining equipment. Machinists in our factory machine parts for aerospace, high tech, medical, and other industries.
Day Shift: Monday – Friday, 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
Swing Shift: Monday – Friday, 3:15 PM to 11:45 PM ($0.75 per hour shift differential)
Grave Shift: Monday – Friday, 11:30 PM to 7:12 AM (15.3% shift differential)
• Set up and Operate the following types of CNC machines (Note: candidates are not required to possess skills to run all machines to be considered):
◦ Cells with up to 29 pallets
◦ Vertical Mills
◦ 4-axis and 5-axis Horizontal Mills
• Communicate effectively with Engineering, Leadership, and other team members
• Measure performance against time and quality standards
• Quickly learn our Quality System and become certified to accurately inspect your own work
• At least 2 years machining experience
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good computer skills and familiarity with various computer programs
• Ability to routinely handle objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Experience reading blue prints
• Knowledge of how to use common inspection tools like Calipers, Micrometers, Thread Gages, Pin Gages, Profilometers
• Ability to update offsets and establish part origins
• Supply your own tools, or be willing to purchase them
If you possess these qualifications and would like to be considered for this position, please apply online at www.davistl.com/jobs. If you need assistance with our application, please contact Davis Tool Human Resources at 503-648-0936.
Davis Tool offers competitive wages and benefits. Our generous benefit package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and 401(k) with employer match.
Recruiters, please do not contact regarding this posting.
Davis Tool, Inc. is a Drug-free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers