About Lineage Logistics:
QR Code Link to This Post
Lineage Bakery, (a business unit within Lineage Logistics) located in Centralia WA is committed to delivering sophisticated, customized, and dependable manufacturing solutions to leading food, retail, and distribution companies.
Your Career Starts Here!
Lineage is currently searching for a Q.A. Technician to join our growing team! We have a full-time position available on night shift 6:00 pm - 6:30 am.
We work a two-week rotating schedule
WEEK ONE WORK: Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
WEEK TWO WORK: Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for following standard operating procedures and processes within the quality assurance department and dough processing work area. Perform analysis on in-process and finished products. Aides Production in resolving product quality and/or food safety issues. Oversees the HACCP program at all times during production, verifies documentation, and reports on deviations.
• General understanding of production General Manufacturing Practices, food handling, and food safety.
• Basic knowledge of baking.
• Follow all QA, Production, and Safety Standard Operating Procedures and practices.
• Must have effective written and oral communication skills.
• Computer knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
• Must be able to teach, coach and train other associates on GMP's and other specific Food Safety topics.
• Verify production documentation, HACCP records, raw material lot codes, and production lot codes.
• Assist in troubleshooting issues within processing, packaging, and palletizing in order to maintain product quality and safety.
• Assist the QA Supervisor/ QA Manager in maintaining a positive Food Safety Culture.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one--on--one and small group situations to employees and members of management.
• Ability to perform simple math.
• Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Must be capable of working different shifts as necessary.
• Be able to lift at least 30 lbs, stand and walk during a 12-hour shift.
• Be able to work in a loud, busy environment