Seeking a motivated Quality Assurance Technician to be a part of our team located at Auburn, WA. The Quality Assurance Technician must possess the desire and ability to perform analytic tests on company products. The Quality Assurance Technician’s role is to ensure that all products' analytical, micro and organoleptic properties are in compliance with product and regulatory specifications.
QR Code Link to This Post
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties as assigned)
• Ensure that all products' analytical, micro and organoleptic properties are in compliance with product and regulatory specifications. This includes communicating test results to QA Techs, QA Manager and other Management as deemed necessary
• Contacting Supervisor immediately when product does not meet specifications.
• Recommending process adjustments to meet specifications
At Auburn Dairy Products, the Quality Assurance Technician is responsible for:
• Inspect and analyze all aspects of the production cycle to ensure conformance to our quality control requirements (GMP, HACCP, SQF, FSMA, Allergen, and Standard Operating Procedure's).
• Document and maintain quality control standards and on-going control objectives.
• Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
• Inspect and test product throughout production cycle to ensure high product integrity.
• Perform, physical and sensory tests on all in process and finished products using approved methods to generate accurate data.
• Perform internal audits and correct quality issues as they arise within the different working groups to uphold the "Gold Quality Standard".
• Share and discuss internal audit results with management, make appropriate recommendations and set timetables for improvement and corrections.
• Address non-conformities from previous internal and external audits.
• Ensure conformance to our various quality control requirements (GMP, HACCP, SQF, FSMA, Allergen, and Standard Operating Procedure's) through constant vigilance and address non conformities with employees and management as they occur.
• Performs educational and or training duties as required or directed for compliance with GMP, HACCP, SQF, and Stand Operating Procedures.
• Conduct and maintain established calibration and testing programs
• Maintain logs in compliance with exiting GMP, HACCP, SQF Allergen, and Standard Operating Procedure's programs.
• Function as an information source for employees when critical quality issues or questions arise
• Availability to work ANY shift
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Highly motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills.
• Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent relationship building skills.
• Quick learner in a fast-paced, dynamic business environment.
• Dependable, especially with attendance.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Able to adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods if necessary.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Education, Experience and Certifications
• Bachelor's degree in a science discipline preferred
We’re proud to say we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a condition of employment applicants offered a role will be required to successfully pass our pre-employment background screen, receive a negative drug screen result, work references are a must, confirm eligibility to work in the U.S., & have the ability to work weekend shift, overtime, & holidays.