Anstellungsart: Vollzeit Vergütung: Around $90,000-$110,000 a year DOE
QR Code Link to This Post
Position: UX / Product Designer
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Interviews as soon as next week
Rate: Around $90,000-$110,000 a year DOE
Our creative product client is looking for a UX designer for a full-time position.
In this role, you will be working on a desktop product, digging into feature design, feature improvements and interaction design. You'll be working as part of a team, collaborating with product managers and developers.
The ideal UX / Product designer will have:
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Able to consider the full product and user experience, but drill down into interaction design of features
- Comfortable leading and owning UX work - able to articulate your design decisions and present to stakeholders
- Have a good design sense, but this is not a visual design role - you'll still be making decisions on fonts and style guide though
- Proficient with several design tools such as Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, InVision and Zeplin
Note: this role does not involve heavy user research or testing - you'll be collaborating with teams who do that. It is a fulltime on-site direct hire role in downtown Seattle with a team that offers good work/life balance.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Nur Chefsposten. Anwerber, bitte nicht dieses Jobangebot kontaktieren.
KEINEN Kontakt zur Übermittlung von Diensten oder Angeboten