Are you looking for a fun and creative job with tons of room for development and growth? Little Hands Creations is looking for a Company Supervisor!
QR Code Link to This Post
We specialize in educational sewing and crafting enrichment-programs within elementary schools around Seattle and Shoreline, and our company supervisor is the one that keeps it all afloat!
Responsibilities and Duties:
Work closely with the Company Owner to:
- Plan Curriculum
- Train new-hires
- Purchasing, stocking/restocking, and organizing supplies for teachers
- Filling in and co-teaching as needed
- Creating social media presence
- Creating and maintaining organizational systems
- Administrative/other duties as needed and assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience with groups of elementary age children in a summer camp, tutoring, after school care preferred
- Effective communicator
- Creative thinker
- Well-organized with a punctual and professional attitude
- Upbeat attitude and sense of humor a must!
- A fun and exuberant attitude towards sewing/crafting and teaching kids.
- Availability between the hours of 2-6pm, Monday- Friday, and an occasional weekend if needed.
- Social media and graphic design experience a plus
- Ability to lift 20lbs in and out of your car (cart will be provided)
- Reliable Transportation
- Provide proof of current car insurance
Little Hands Creation complies with Seattle's Paid Sick and Safe Time requirements and Paid Family & Medical Leave
Some flex hours: Some work can be completed throughout the week on your own schedule, with check-in meetings scheduled once per week.
Compensation: $19-$21 per hour, 25-30 hours per week