We're looking for top marketing talent to come revitalize the world of small business.
QR Code Link to This Post
Ambitious Mission (AM) is a startup serving the 14 million US-based small businesses about to change hands over the next ten decade due to retirement, representing an astounding 10-trillion dollar transfer of wealth. A majority of these businesses have no website, and no online marketing strategy.
AM partners with financial planners, exit strategy advisors, and business brokers. AM succeeds when our partners and customers succeed. We help retiring owners operationalize and market their businesses, transforming them from key-man to turnkey enterprises. We help acquiring owners modernize and grow their investments through design thinking, process automation, and really, really good branding, design, and marketing.
Lastly--and most importantly--we aim to change the face of small business in America. Seventy-five percent of business owners identify as Caucasian. And while women-owned firms have grown by 35% since 2007, they still represent only 38% ownership of businesses overall. We think this needs to change, and we're helping by creating educational resources and program scholarships to help grow a new, more diverse group of future business leaders.
As a founding employee, you'll not only help our customers revitalize their businesses--you'll also have a huge role in establishing our own values, brand, and product strategy.
You should have a deep customer obsession, a strong desire to change the future of entrepreneurship, and outrageously good advertising, funnel-building, and analytical skills.
- Closing new clients (Sales is everyone's job!)
- Making our customers successful (Customer service is everyone's job!)
- Creating, managing, and improving online marketing funnels for new and established businesses
- Sourcing and managing vendors providing outsourced responsibilities (e.g., social media marketing, content marketing)
- Managing and hiring in-house marketing talent
You should have:
- a strong background creating and improving social media advertising campaigns, email marketing campaigns through data-backed experimentation
- 2-3 years doing online marketing for small and medium sized businesses
We're Seattle-based, serving local and national customers, and have a flexible work-from-home culture.
Job is contract-to-hire. Huge growth opportunity for the right person. Ambitious Mission is poised to serve a fast-growing market. Get in on the ground level and ride this rocket ship.